Thesis 2.02 Opens The Door For Responsive Design


A few days past Thesis 2.02 was offered as an update on my Dashboard. Therefore I simply updated it. i used to be curious what’s new during this version. On Thesis web site there's no news for this unharness, there aren't any tweets concerning it and no articles offered on the online. As luck would have it, I visited skins section. And there was Associate in nursing update for traditional Skin. Classic Skin comes with Thesis as a default skin. I updated it too.

I was positive concerning one thing new, I visited head editor and that i saw 2 new Meta tags for the header section.




Now each page on my diary contains a Meta “Viewport”, and viewport Meta tag could be a stepping stone in responsive internet coming up with. Have to be compelled to} need to add this Meta in header section to form your theme responsive. This Meta was missing and there were no simple thanks to add it.

After adding the viewport Meta you'll add @media screen CSS in custom CSS file. Have you ever noticed one thing like:


{

@media screen and (max-width:320px)

{



Keep reading, i'll share concerning creating your thesis 2.0 an html five steam-powered theme. Thesis 2.0 already supports html five tags. However you would like to add some tags manually.

0 comments:

Post a Comment