This facebook comment box is an upgraded version of facebook comment kind that change admin to receive notification directly into there facebook account whenever comment is been drop on your blog/site and supply a reply choice. facebook developers introduce this comment box around 2009, however having some very little drawback within the initial days of the event, however operating utterly well currently.
In this tutorial it's not mandatory you disable your blogger comment box, you'll be able to use the each comment box to supply completely different choices to your readers commenting on your web log.
2. Than dashboard >>> Template >>> Edit HTML.
3. Don't forget to backup your template first.
4. Check the Expand Widget Templates box.
5. Now find out [ Click (Ctrl and F) Search for ] below code.
6. Copy below code and paste it just after it.
- If you wish to use the dark theme then merely replace lightweight with dark
- To change the Comments box size, amendment this worth width='520'
- To change the footer credits size, amendment this worth width: 510px
- Keep a distinction of 10 pixels between the box size and footer size. For instance if you set box-size to width='600' then set footer-size to width: 590px
3. Save your template